Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Launch Code Please

What in the world? I am getting freakin tired of these damn password verification things. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what they do, but they are getting longer and longer. I feel like I am entering in the code to blow up the world. Hell they might as well start using Predator symbology and run it with a "doooot ... doooot ... doooot ... dooot ... dooot ... dooot ... doot ... doot ... doot ... " sound bite.
The other pisser is that half the time I can't even get it right. I missed the one above. I put in vmdybqpi, but I guess it was vrndybqpi.

2 comments:

Dutch said...

It's the slating and squishing of the letters that gets me. I either get a feeling of vertigo or have flashbacks to the Oompa Loompa sequences from "Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."

What do you get when you watch too much TV?
A pain in the neck and an I.Q. of three.
Why don't you try simply reading a book?
YOU'LL GET NO...
YOU'LL GET NO...
YOU'LL GET NO COMMER-ER-SHULLS.

Jan said...

NO KIDDING! Anyway, my code now is gigrb. Nice and short and readable. Oh wait, I scrolled down and took a better look...it's actually, gjqrb.