Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It Just Keeps Calling to Me

I have been one to spend inordinate amounts of money to help fund the Skywalker Ranch. I thought I was free of this unhealthy habit, but after reading this little article I think I am going to get sucked back in.

I was excited to hear that Lucas was releasing the original unmolested versions of Episodes IV, V, and VI. My first thought was that I would wait until I had enough money to be able to buy the original versions of the Star Wars Trilogy. You know, maybe space it out over a couple of years. I guess though, that when the dark side calls, you just have to give in.

Maybe I can just get my fix by checking out Chewy's blog.

2 comments:

Swany said...

Yeah, I figure by the time I'm old and gray, I'll have six or seven copies of Star Wars in various media formats. VHS, DVD, downloaded verions, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD...and that's just the formats we know about now. Heck, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with those VHS tapes I still own. Too bad it doesn't play more "warmly" like a vinyl LP. Then I could use some connessieur's excuse as to why I only stick to one format.

Dutch said...

I'm just going to watch all of your stuff.