Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I don't read so well, so I need some pictures

I've noticed that Fandango hasn't picked out an avatar to represent himself. As he's a busy man, I thought we could all find one for him. This is also his punishment for not blogging enough. Here are my initial choices:


I've often thought Fandango had a striking resemblance to the American Gigolo himself, Richard Gere. I know there was that whole gerbil thing awhile ago (Gere, not Fandango), but I think he's cleaned up with the help of the Buddha. And he was formerly married to Cindy Crawford and is now attached to a former Bond girl--how can you complain about that?


OK, so Fandango is probably a good foot (or two) taller than the Grandmaster of Scientology. But I've also heard a couple of ladies mention they thought Fandango had a slight resemblance to Tom Cruise. Or maybe that was Fandango who told me that. Anywho, can't you just imagine the trademark Fandango laugh with this picture?


Choice number three? ET, the Extraterrestrial. Why? Because of those freakishly long ET fingers, that's why!


The final option from my quick brainstorming session is the Hellraiser, reflecting on Fandango during his younger, wilder college days in Texas.

OK. Those are my choices. Send me your votes, or tell Fandango to put up a picture already.

2 comments:

Dutch said...

Well, he has Richard Gere's face, but Tom Cruise's hooked nose, and ET's freakishly long fingers.

If I had something better than MS Paint here at work, I'd make a Gestalt of all that.

Actually, maybe I shouldn't. That would be pretty much spot on.

Fandango6 said...

either one works.
i'd probably go with Gere, instead of Cruise, based on his recent press.

perhaps i can come up with a logo this week, and post.

it can't be the hellraiser photo, you can't go through an airport checkpoint with all that metal now, besides, i just preferred the paint instead...