Thursday, October 12, 2006

This hurts! This hurts! This hurts! This hurts!

I've seen this video floating around various sites on the Internet. I kind of feel bad for the kid on this ride. She is probably getting all kinds of crap at school right now, and contemplating suicide. Heck, I think I had the same response on the kiddie Snoopy roller coaster at the Mall of America--you can ask my wife. Just goes to show you that there's always two ways of looking at things. Think of it as an allegory to the differences of Republican and Democratic views of the war in Iraq, the conflicts about stem cell research, pro-life versus pro-choi...

Ah, who am I kidding. This was just freakin' funny as hell!

2 comments:

Dutch said...

If there's any allegory, the fat kid is the American poor and middle class, and the woman laughing is the upper class getting another tax cut at everyone else's expense.

Oh yeah, I've got another soap box coming.

Fandango6 said...

i loved it when the kid says "i'm stuck, i'm stuck". and good ole mom (whoever she is) just keeps on laughing....