Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Swany will be taking some time to pimp out his brain...


With the pressure of a rather important certification examination coming up in the next couple of weeks, I've decided I need to hunker down and cram. This will mean me trying to achieve an almost Tibetan monk-like concentration on my looming test material. Therefore, I will be taking a sabbatical of sorts from my blog.

Now, as stopping cold turkey would probably throw me into a fit of delerium tremens, I'm not saying I won't be posting anything over the next two weeks. But be prepared for much less from me for awhile.

Oh, and keep your fingers crossed, rub on a rabbit's foot, knock on wood--whatever you think might bring me good luck!

1 comment:

Dutch said...

I don't want to be an asshole here, but...

suuurrre you won't.

Oh, and careful with how much Tibetian Monk behavior you emulate. They have a history of buggering the boys at the monastery. This along with the frequent reports of priests fondling the altar boys just reinforces my assertion that vows of chastity are unrealistic and harmful.