Wednesday, October 4, 2006

If I can't dream while I'm sleeping, I'll dream while I'm awake...


I found this picture of the Ferrari F430 in a feature from GQ. That thing is just beautiful, and I'm just talking about the steering wheel.

I seem to be obsessed with the idea of getting a new car (although not nearly as extravagant as above), even though I vowed to my wife that my current Honda Accord would be driven till it literally fell apart before I spent money on a new set of wheels. Considering it's only six years old and it was made in Japan, that may be a very long time. A very long time. Bummer. Water balloon jousting, anyone?

2 comments:

Swany said...

Remember when Wankmaster Scratch made the point that you could turn any phrase into something a bit dirty and sexual?

"Yeah, I'd like to mow HER lawn."
"Yeah, I'd like to clean HER windows."
"Yeah, I'd like to water HER plants."

I'm now thinking of my innocent Ferrari dreams in such a way.

"Yeah, I'd like to steer THAT wheel."

Thanks, Wild Willie...

Fandango6 said...

you should see all the buttons on the F1 ferrari steering wheel. its worse (or better depending on your point of view) than a PS2/xbox/whatever game controller.

great, another wild willie setup:

"Yeah, i'd like to push HER buttons..."