Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Admit it--you were waiting all summerlong to see Beerfest...

We all know that there is a bit of a lull between the end of the summer blockbuster season and the release of the good stuff later in the fall. Well, apparently this guy in Illinois decided the crap coming out during that period like Beerfest and Jackass 2 were so worthless, he closed down his theater for two weeks:

The movies are so bad and I don't need the money ... I just didn't think I should use my high-quality facilities to show people vomiting on screen.

1 comment:

Dutch said...

Eh, his perogative I guess. I found Jackass Number 2 to be hysterical, and at the same time nauseating. How many movies can do that?

Of course, I also throw up if I laugh too much after I ate, so I'm not certain what really caused the nausea.