Tuesday, October 3, 2006

I think an intervention is in order...

So Mack Brown's little cameo on Friday Night Lights wasn't half bad. My favorite line from his brief appearance:

"Some people think you gotta have a great quarterback to win a championship. That's obviously not true..."
I'm not sure this show can hold my interest for an entire season, though. I mean, really, how many motivational locker room speeches, nailbiter games, and come-from-behind inspirational wins can you show every week and call it realistic drama?

Ah, but what's one more show? I am a television addict, after all. There. I said it. I've got a serious problem. Whew! Glad to get that off my chest. What? I've still got tonight's episode of The Unit on TiVo to watch? And Nip/Tuck? Well, bring it on. I can sleep when I'm dead...

No comments: