Thursday, October 5, 2006

Dreams

Swany talks of never having dreams, but that might not be a bad thing. I had a dream last night with Terrell Owens in it. Who dreams of emotionally disturbed big black men in their dreams? Well, it wasn't as bad as it sounds. I ended up dreaming that I had become his manager, and I found that he was just a normal guy. Go figure.

This weekend proves to be one where my true priorities are challenged. Cowboys vs. Eagles and Longhorns vs. Landstealers thwarted by in law birthday's and family reunions. I tried to explain the level of importance football has in my life before we got married, and she said she understood. I guess she didn't. Sheeesh!

2 comments:

Swany said...

I was trying to think of something equivalent that we deny our wives of in the name of higher priority events, but couldn't. Us men are so weak...

Dutch said...

My ex-wife used to say that she gave up the attention of other men.

Of course, we all know how that turned out.