Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Bagism

One of the nice things about having the HD package is you get to see some pretty cool stuff that isn't on any other channel and it is in HD. Last night I happened to catch a show about John Lennon. Being a huge Beatles fan it was hard for me to call it a night so I pulled a Swany and stayed up past my bedtime to watch. It was a rather good special, and one of the things that he did with Yoko was a sit in called bagism. I am not sure what to think about him and Yoko together. They had some good thoughts on peace, but I am not sure that there method was the best. I liked bagism though. They basically sat under a bag and talked to reporters about why they were in a bag. Well, it was so the people listening could not make judgements about their race or appearance. Now you won't see me sitting under a bag anytime soon, but hopefully I will be able to spread the idea of equality through my everyday actions.

No comments: