Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Blog Posting

It has been a while since I have put up a post with the exception of Bagism. I thought it might be fair to let you know why. Yesterday I signed a contract to purchase a piece of land to build on. It will be 24 apartment units (hopefully, it might end up being 18), and this should push me off in the right direction. Unfortunately, this might mean some limited posting by Wild Willie. It will not mean though that you won't find me commenting. I am sure that I will keep up with Swany's TV posts, but I might be a few days behind. Speaking of TV shows ... does anyone watch My Name Is Earl. This show cracks me up.

7 comments:

Dutch said...

AWESOME W2! Good luck, man. I'm sure you'll do well.

Swany said...

Limited posting? What? You think having an infant to raise and a new apartment complex to build is an adequate excuse? Sheesh! Just kidding...

So the career change is finally coming to fruition. Congratulations! Send us pics of your progress.

What are you going to name the complex? You've gotta come up with something more creative than say, Whispering Pines, or Woodhaven, or some other overused apartment nameplate that involves trees.

As far as My Name Is Earl, I catch it every once in awhile, but it hasn't made my TiVo Season Pass. Not sure why I've never really hooked onto it.

Jan said...

Nice! Glad to hear about the land purchase.

As for your limited posting, I'll keep checking and in the meanting continue to wonder what Swany does for a living that allows him to blog as much as he does.

Swany said...

Wild Willie's initial comment:

Seriously ... with all of the bloggin and tv watching it is a wonder that he has time for anything else much less _________.

As part of my attempts at semi-anonymity on this blog, I had to edit his comment which hints at my real occupation. Doubtful that anyone at work would care what I blog about, but just in case. And for anyone who caught his unedited comment, I only do the last half, not the first. Perhaps that is why I have time to blog like a maniac!

Jan said...

Darn, I missed it!

Dutch said...

I guess being a writer on contract give me freedom that Swany doesn't have. My employers usually aren't even interested in my name, much less what I do outside of work.

And as for the property name, I like Morning Wood Estates myself.

Swany said...

You're walking a fine line, Wander. A fine line... ;-)