Monday, January 8, 2007

That was uglier than a lard bucket full of armpits...

I'm forgetting the football movie where the quarterback is running around in the backfield for dear life as he wimpers to the referee "Blow the whistle! Blow the whistle!", but Troy Smith kind of looked like that during the entire BCS Championship Game tonight. Talk about a dominating defense--I think the Gators literally ate the Buckeyes for dinner. OSU only managed 74 yards of TOTAL offense?!! It's been a long time since I've seen a team get schooled like that. This was even uglier than those blowout romps you typically see at the beginning of the year when some powerhouse team gets matched up against some lowly Division II school.

I think the entire city of Columbus is in danger of being set on fire.

[Note: I found the country slang in the title doing a quick Google search.]

No comments: