Monday, January 22, 2007

Cheer up. At least you can say you're smarter than the President. Oh, you already knew that...

Well, looks like George W. Bush isn't a retard, but he isn't that bright either, if you believe these estimations of Presidential IQ.

Keep in mind, though, that Jimmy Carter was the only one on the list who actually had his IQ formally tested and revealed to the public. I'm also a bit skeptical about the validity of this test, considering it was conducted in Scranton, PA. Heck, for all I know, Dwight Schrute was in charge of this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did a little research on this and found it to be an urban legend. The only reason I did any research was because the link had already expsired. Anyway, some of the IQ's were a little high. Over 140 is genius is it not? That would mean we have had a heck of a lot of really really smart presidents which I don't think is the case.