Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm catching up tomorrow.

I'm going to watch the complete Battlestar Galactic marathon tomorrow. I've even made sure not to schedule any job interviews. I think that might even work to my advantage though, as I've said "I won't be available at all Monday," which may sound like I have more interested parties than I really do.

But nope, I won't be going to the gym or walking the dog or scouring Monster. I'm going to be on the couch in my jammies all day long. If anyone tries to call me, it better be during a commercial.

After this I can stop closing my eyes and putting my hands over my ears whenever I get close to a spoiler.

3 comments:

Swany said...

Nah, your prospective employers will probably think that you're extremely sensitive to the cause of racial equality by observing Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.

That, or you're gearing up for Swany T. Pimp Day later on this week--WOOHOO!

Alas, I've seen all of Season 3 so far, and I have the day off, meaning I have no excuse not to go to the gym. :-(

Perhaps I'll try and catch an episode or two, though. Since they're posting fan comments simultaneously, I'll be sure to look for a comment from Scootypuff broadcast over the Sci-Fi Network broadcast tomorrow.

Dutch said...

Not me brother, I won't be contributing to the blather. I find that stuff distracting.

And I'm confused, I though Swany T. Pimp day was today. I was all prepared for the celebration today.

Swany said...

STP Day is on Thursday.

And that on-air comment stuff is super-distracting. Almost makes me want to pull out some duct tape to cover up the lower part of my screen.