Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Have you Googled yourself lately ...

There is nothing like having a steady workflow to sidetrack me into other things. Today I happened to be cleaning out a business card holder. The cards went way back to when Fandango was with that company in Naperville. Anyway, like my mind tends to do, I got caught up thinking about some other friends from high school whose cards I came across. So I Googled 'em. Some people showed up on Google's first page. Some didn't show up in the first three pages. I will have you know, though, that our very own Scooty not only showed up on the first page but was every link on the first page. Way to go Scooty!

Of course I didn't show up at all. It seems I might have some serious ninja skills like Swany.

4 comments:

Swany said...

I Googled my wife once, and found out she was some Olympic gold medal winning martial artist. Oh, and she was a man! :-o Last time I do that.

Wander said...

If you've only googled your wife once, you're not doing the whole marriage thing correctly... although it explains the lack of any little Swany's running around.

W.M. Scratch said...

googled Wacinofee and found a recent adress in my hood. Tried to contact, waiting for reply.

Anonymous said...

that's kind of crazy