Thursday, July 12, 2007

Testicle jelly beans: like ass pennies, but different.

So, I go and take a squirt, and I don't bother washing my hands because I showered this morning and my junk hasn't been anywhere other than my drawers, so why bother? The urinals flush themselves, I open the door with my elbow - no problem.

And then I'm in the building admins' office digging through the jelly bean jar. I decide that since I'm on a diet, only the good jelly bellies will do (why waste calorie allowance on stuff I don't like?) and I start weeding out the buttered popcorn and root beer ones. It then dawns on me that these same hands were just all over my genitals, and even though my twig and berries were clean, I don't think people would really like to eat something that has been in contact with my nuggets by proxy.

I then thought, "so what have other people been doing before they dug in the jelly bean jar?" Oh well, more exercise for my immune system, I guess.

3 comments:

Swany said...

Hmmm, then I guess you won't want to read this article about guys "rubbing one out" in the bathroom to relieve work stress.

http://men.style.com/details/blogs/details/2007/07/the-office-jerk.html#more

Anonymous said...

Did you happen to feel a sense of empowerment when you came to this realization?

Just think of how empowered you would feel if you didn't have clean junk and did it. Heck you could even create a new flavor like Gouda Cheese flavored jelly beans.

Dutch said...

No, I didn't feel empowered, I felt kind of bad. As for Swany's comment, I'll be sure to avoid any jelly beans that look glazed.