Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hey, hey--you like chicken?

I don't have much in the way of intelligent musings to post today, so instead I'll share something completely mindless and weird. Mac's, a Canadian convenience store chain (which I guess is sort of like 7-Eleven), is promoting some new drink called "WTF?" and released a series of viral videos as part of their advertising. Two of the commercials are in the video below, and the second half is NSFW due to a bit of girl-on-girl stuff. Needless to say after watching these, I have no interest in sampling this beverage the next time I'm up north:

5 comments:

Dutch said...

Now that first part of the second commercial was just too awesome for words. And then they just had to go all David Lynch on it. It just ruined it for me.

Maybe.

Wander said...

Man I'm suddenly thirsty for a seminal thick orange colored beverage that may or may not be flavored with chicken! And lesbians, although we all know that's a thirst that never gets sated.

Dutch said...

Lesbian flavored. There's so many places I could go with that.

You know you always see lesbians in the media as these hot vixens. Every lesbian I've known personally has been so ugly they could scare buzzards off a carcass. I say this and I consider them friends!

Well, wait a minute, Jill would have been cute were she not so butch. And Sarah's girlfriend was sort of hot, although she had a little girl - I wasn't 100% convinced she was playing for the other team, you know? I kept expecting her to do an Anne Heche.

Swany said...

Lesbian-flavored chicken? Chicken-flavored lesbians? Flavored lesbian chickens? What?

Oddly, I was doing a Google search trying to figure out exactly what flavor this WTF? drink really is, and somehow made it to some blog solely devoted to videos of catfights. And you know what women might do during a catfight.

Kramer: Yeyeyeyeye--CATFIGHT!

To preserve some dignity on this blog, I won't share the web address of that site with you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Those videos were disgusting. I liken the second to a nice freshly plucked peach. Its a hot day and you sink your teeth into it only to get surprised by the maggots inside.

I think I want to vomit up the lesbian chickens I ate last night.