Thursday, July 12, 2007

Not coffee, not a walk, but screeching guitar.

Now I on the whole don't get enough sleep, but since I've been seeing this girl more and more, I've been up even later either at her place or on the phone. It all caught up with me this morning, and I was literally falling asleep at my desk. I've been drinking coffee, I took a walk, but nothing was waking me up.

That is until I got on Yahoo! music and saw that they had the new Smashing Pumpkins album. I immediately woke up at the excitement! AND THEN I LISTENED TO IT! I miss James Iha and D'arcy on this album, but it is awesome none the less! Now I'm completely wired!

THE NEW PHONE BOOKS ARE HERE! THE NEW PHONE BOOKS ARE HERE!

5 comments:

Swany said...

What happened to Iha?

Dutch said...

He didn't want to come back, and neither did D'arcy. The bassist from Hole took D'arcy's place, like she did before the band broke up. As for the guy replacing Iha, I don't know who he is. I suppose James is just staying with A Perfect Circle.

Wander said...

We will return to "As The Pumpkin Turns" after these messages.

I'll download the album when I get home!

Dutch said...

You like the Pumpkins, Wander?

W.M. Scratch said...

The Lord loves a workin man, don't trust whitey, see a doctor and get rid of it.

Oh Lord, help our little boy.