Thursday, June 7, 2007

Stewie Vader...

I'm not sure how long this link will last since they already took the video down from YouTube, but click on the picture to the left. It's a hilarious 10 minute sneak peak of Family Guy reenacting Star Wars that they previewed at Celebration IV. The opening sequence alone should get Wander rolling on the floor. Along with the rest of the unseen segments, this show will make up an hour long season premiere later this fall.

Say what you will about Family Guy being a complete rip-off of The Simpsons. It's still funny.

4 comments:

Wander said...

"Great kid! Don't get penisy."

I never thought I could love Family guy more then I already do. That's one of the absolute funniest things I've ever seen. And there's still 50 minutes we haven't seen yet!

Dutch said...

Too true. When do we get to see the whole thing? Where's Joe? (OOOWRIIIIGHT!) They made Meg the trash monster!

"Hey, maybe when we get out of here we can go visit your home planet of Alderaan aaaahhhhwwwwwww!"

Wander said...

Ok, just watched it again during lunch. Funny is just not a strong enough word. Tellulah's favorite character is the old man, so she's going to die when she sees he's Obi-Wan. The part with the lightsaber... wow. And Chris rescusing Leia:
"you're here with Obi-Wan?!?"
"Yeah, suddenly not so fat now, am I?"

Ok, I'm laughing again... Oh Swany, how can I thank you for finding that?

Swany said...

An Xbox 360 with Halo 3? Well, OK, I know you aren't filthy rich like Bill Gates, so how 'bout just a little snuggle time?