Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I guess my wife can't say that I'm that pig-headed...

They say that all sorts of things from how adept you are at spatial relationships to what the proportions of your fingers are to each other can tell a lot about how you developed in the womb, and whether your brain is wired to be more male or female. The BBC has a Sex I.D. quiz you can take that's kind of fun, if you've got some free time. I was hoping to score in the high male range of the spectrum, but as you can see below, I'm right smack in the middle between guys and gals. What that means, I have no idea.

2 comments:

Dutch said...

I definitely preferred more feminine features, but nearly everything else had me leaning towards the woman side.

Does this mean I'm a lesbian?

Did anyone notice the mention of Games Workshop? I think that completely invalidates this study.

Swany said...

Remember the quiz is from the BBC. I guess Games Workshop is pretty ubiquitous in British culture. Kind of like Parker Brothers in the United States, I guess.