Friday, June 15, 2007

Monty has had mud butt for two days.

Mont must have eaten something dead in the back yard, because when he got in the house he sprayed diarrhea all over my living room. When I was going through about three trees worth of paper towels during the initial clean up - while doing my best to suppress my gag reflex - I found little bones in it, and what I believe was an intact tail. Hence my theory he ate a dead critter in the back yard. Lord knows he couldn't catch anything.

I found that closing all the doors did a pretty good job of containing the shit smell to the living room and kitchen. So, I was actually able to sleep Wednesday night. Thursday morning I had a dream that somebody shit on my briefcase. Then I hear Monty's tags clinking as he's walking back into the bedroom. I then realize that I must of had that dream because he just crapped in the living room again, and I could smell it. I hopped out of bed to go see if I was right and I found it with my toe. More paper towels, and now I've emptied the can of carpet foam. Well, it was upholstery foam, but I figured that was close enough.

I come home last night to a new round of mud butt. I put the poop machine outside (it's too hot during the day to leave him out, by the way) and head to the grocery store to rent a steam cleaner. It cleaned up the residue, but as of this morning it still stinks. I think I'll need to wait for it to dry and then get some Love My Carpet kind of stuff before I hit it with the Dyson. Hopefully that will get rid of the eau de poo poo.

Just thought I'd share that with you guys.

4 comments:

Wander said...

Thanks for not posting a picture for this one, Crackah.

Swany said...

Sounds like me after eating a tub of ice cream. The diarrhea, that is, not pooping in the living room, although I had a sharting incident that came close.

You know, I felt kind of lax for not posting anything related to poop for awhile. Thanks, dude.

The good thing is that he limited his bathroom use to the living room. Imagine if he wandered all over the house--that would have been a real stinker to clean up.

Man, Monty looked like an old timer when I was down in Houston a couple of months ago. How much more do you think he's got left in him?

Swany said...

Oh yeah, I forgot:

"Stinker!" Get it...stinker. Badumbump!

Dutch said...

One, I considered posting a picture, but I would have needed to get my face too close to the puddle to take a good picture. That, and with my luck I'd drop the camera in it.

Two, I don't know how much longer Monty has, particularly if he continues to paint my house brown.