Tuesday, April 17, 2007

That was Sofa King Great!

Very rarely do I watch Saturday Night Live anymore, especially since you can get most of the funny stuff online the following day. Something struck me differently this last week, and I decided to record it on my dvr. I usually stop watching after the first 30 minutes or so because the skits don't seem to be as funny later in the show, but when it is recorded it is a different story.

I happened to watch this last week and suprisingly enjoyed the whole thing. My favorite skit though was one that didn't strike me as funny at all at first. But then I realized that it was Sofa King Great.

To put a nice little bow on this wonderful post you should head over to their website and check out some of the videos. Sofa King is a good one, Shia and Maya was funny when Maya flips out and Shia almost loses it, and then you should dig into the depths and watch Laser Cats 2.

No comments: