Thursday, April 5, 2007

Sighting #8. And I was almost thinking Willie's use of the Force was becoming more powerful than mine...


This one was literally right under my nose. I walk this way to the hospital almost on a daily basis, so either R2-D2 wandered over here (meaning Tusken Raiders can't be far behind) or the U.S. Postal Service has been putting out more. This placement probably made the most sense to me, though, being in front of the children's hospital. Anything to make a kid that probably isn't feeling too well put a smile on his face.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to make you do more work, but when you make a sighting you really should try to get some sort of ID number off the box. Why? Well, seeing as how the one here in the 'boro has changed locations you might be repeating a sighting.

I will say though that it is fun to get all of these pix on the sight that were taken by us. I have one that I took with someone else's camera in Austin last weekend that I am still waiting on receiving. That one will put us close to double digits. We just need the rest of the gang to chip in.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot. You should also put the r2d2 label on your sightings so I can go and look at all of the pix we have taken.

Dude, I am getting really freakin nerdy about this stuff.

Swany said...

I think spotting these things is easier the nerdier you get.

R2D2 label? Will do.

Dutch said...

Hey, I found the Houston one. I just brought the Pimp to shoot it.

Wander said...

You got a pimp with you? Or THE pimp with you?
If you have THE pimp with you I'm flying down, man what a great way to spend a weekend that would be.