Wednesday, April 11, 2007

N = C + {fb(cm) . fb(tc)} + fb(Ts) + fc . ta

So after Wander's recent picture post about that heavenly porcine meat, I seem to be running into all sorts of articles about bacon.

First, is a recipe for--get this--bacon popcorn! I guess it's popcorn, and that's kind of a healthy snack, right? Yeah, does anyone notice that it's always the overweight people (me included) that you always see snacking on popcorn and drinking Diet Coke, and it's the skinny people you see in magazines always boozing it up in nightclubs and bars?

Then in The New York Times, we get the mathematical formula for the perfect bacon sandwich. Again, I wonder why I do what I do for a living, and not this. If my biggest worry in life was to determine the optimal decibel level for bacon crunch noise, I think I would truly be in heaven...or is that hell? That could be truly boring. I wonder how much governmental funding they got for that study, though? Now that's what I call pork barrel spending! Ba-dum-bump!

No comments: