Friday, April 13, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

OK, I've been a bit stressed out lately, meaning I find ways to really waste my time. This includes cleaning the lint out of the cracks of my cell phone, watching late night showings of B-movies on TBS, and playing around with the appearance of this blog. The format may radically change over the next week or so unless I find some other way to calm down and relax.

Question: Which background color do you guys prefer, the new white or the old black? And what do you think of the new title banner? Too big? Too busy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I prefer the black. I am sure white would grow on me, but there is something about the black background that says cutting edge.

I like the banner, but I would like to see it on a black background. I also think that the Koolaid guy should be alive and well with us and not "drunk" and passed out because that doesn't really fit any of us. I guess you could say he was roundhouse kicked by Chester Norris.

Swany said...

Actually, the idea was that Kool-Aid Man got knocked out. Maybe I should put some birdies flying around his head, or figure some other way to incorporate him into the banner.

I think I kind of like the black, too. I'm having to squint to read my own blog because the white is blinding.

Unfotunately, W.M. Scratch didn't use a cartoon for his profile picture. I had a hard time trying to figure out how to incorporate him into the mix.

Anywho, I don't know if you have Adobe Illustrator, but it can be kind of fun to play around with sometimes.

Dutch said...

THAT'S FREAKIN' AWESOME!

I also think that the Koolaid guy should be alive and well with us and not "drunk" and passed out because that doesn't really fit any of us.

Uhhh, Scratch.

Wild Willie (some 11 or 12 years ago): Dude, I think [Wank Master Scratch] peed his pants.

Everyone else in the car, other than Scratch: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Scratch, five minutes later: You know [Wild Willie], I'm really offended by what you just said.

Wild Willie: Well, I wouldn't have said anything if it hadn't happened before.

Everybody else in the car: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!