Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Haloid



Although not representative of Halo play at all, this video is indicitive of the incredible user created media that is being released more and more from within the gaming community. This video speaks volumes to me about what we will be watching in the future, both from private citizens and the entertainment industry as they slowly merge. There is goodness out there Gentleman, and soon we will reap its rewards.

Edit: This is the original video, much larger and clearer then the bastardized 'digity' YouTube copy.



Edit Edit: While editing to add the last edit I deleted the video itself. Sorry, I suck.

Edit Edit Edit [from Swany]: I fixed the video. I am awsome.. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I first started this and saw it was ten minutes I thought that there was no way I was going to watch the whole thing.

So I watched the whole thing. Pretty darn good.