Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wireless Living

So Tellulah and I have put all wireless networking in our new home. It's great as we have computers upstairs, downstairs, and now I have a new laptop. I felt so independent and free. "No strings to hold me down" and all that...
Well, there is one wire though... The power cord to the actual wireless transmitter which must taste exceedingly vegetable like to the guinea pig running around the office the unit is in, because she gnawed right through that bad boy. Wireless is a loose term.
Funny part, I was in the middle of an online game with Scootypuff when it happened. I called to tell him what happened and let him know I was on the way to Radio Shack to replace it and I couldn't stop laughing. I nearly crashed twice trying to get there.
End note... the cord is a special order only item. It should be in tomorrow... Thank god work is all wireless now so I can send this... Wait, where's my guinea pi...

END TRANSMISSION

1 comment:

Dutch said...

I thought it was going to be a cat. Is there something about rodent teeth that doesn't conduct electricity?