Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Looking for Love: The Continuing Adventures of Scootypuff jr.



So last night I had a first phone call with someone I met on eAcrimony.com. It went well at first, but the both of us being the direct people we are, it didn't take too long for us to begin asking personal questions. On my end, I got two "red flags" from the conversation, and I've been trying to decide last night and all this morning if I should end it. I'm being pretty calculating about the whole thing, and I wonder if I'm being too calculating. Why all the mental turmoil?

Well, my gut is telling me, "we have to fart. Oh, and I'm uneasy about the revalations from last night." But then, I think, "Maybe I should just hang on and see where this goes. Maybe you've misjudged her statements." I thought, this must be my brain talking. Do I trust my gut over my brain? Then I realized that while it's true that my brain was doing the talking, it was merely relaying a message from my genitals. You see, she has tons of great points, and she's hot as hell. She also has indicated that she wants a healthy and active sex life in a marriage. (Well, I guess if you're going to twist my arm...)

So everytime I think, Yeah, close it off, I get the thought, you haven't given it enough a chance. And I haven't, because I need to find out why I feel some of her statements last night don't jive with what she wrote in her profile that was interested in. Am I missinterpreting what she said, or was she not honest in her profile? Yep, that's the question. I'm glad I have some direction now.

Wow, this blogging thing really can be helpful.

2 comments:

Dutch said...

Well, no, but I think I might actually admire someone who had enough of a sense of humor about themselves to reveal a picture like that.

W.M. Scratch said...

I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?