Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What color is it? Is it sore to touch?

Man, I'm beat! Ten hours of lectures today, all ending with adolescent medicine and STDs including some major nasty pictures of genital warts. I thought about including them in this post, but I'm afraid you might vomit.

The quote of the day? "You gotta let your coochie breathe!!" Ahh, medical jargon.

She ended the talk with contraception and some interesting tidbits about one day out of the life of the world and why we need to get serious about getting teens some condoms:


Women of reproductive age: 600 million
Number of acts of intercourse: 39 trillion
Ejaculations per second: 12,000
Sperm per ejaculate: 60 million
Total worldwide sperm release: 720 trillion sperm per second!


Despite these images haunting my brain, I still managed to work up my appetite for dinner. Scratch, always looking out for a friend, introduced me to giant slices over in the Adams Morgan district this past weekend so I wouldn't starve before he left town. That, or he was protecting the beer in his fridge. Anywho, that's what I ventured out to get this evening.


This gargantuan slice of pizza is bigger than my head. To give you some perspective, each pepperoni slice is just a bit bigger than a quarter. Mmmm...nothing like good old pepperoni grease coelescing on top of gooey melted cheese that just strings as you pull a bite from the slice. Hmmm. You know, this kind of reminds of those STD slides. Excuse me, I need to go throw up...

1 comment:

Dutch said...

Ejaculations per second: 12,000

I noticed that this statistic fails to mention that Scratch is personally responsible for roughly 1/4 of these.