Friday, August 25, 2006

Just when I think I'm out, they keep pulling me back in...

Ah, the new fall season of TV is coming up. New Nip/Tuck, Grey's Anatomy, and The Office next month, Lost and Battlestar Galactica (see video below) after that. Yes, life will be good again...



And I don't know if any of you heard about this new show on NBC called Heroes. Any of you who geek out with anything related to X-Men or Marvel Universe mutants might be interested. This could be really good or horribly bad. I'd probably bet on the latter (especially with Greg Grunberg venturing out of a production not headed up by JJ Abrams), but I'll give it a shot anyway.

1 comment:

Swany said...

What? Your wife watches the show? Why can't my wife be that cool? Or is the word I'm looking for geeky? Perhaps they'll have to meet each other one of these days--I'm sure my wife just needs some female confirmation that Battlestar Galactica is an awesome show.