Sunday, August 27, 2006

This is what I do in my off time.

Last Saturday night, I went with my brother and sister-in-law to a "White Trash" party. Now, I have to say that I'm actually PC about the term white trash, as I think it's pretty mean to call anyone trash - to insinuate that they have no value.

I am okay with the term Tornado Bait, however. (Because trailer parks are often hit by tornados, get it?)

Anywho, there was a contest for best costume, and I won it because I'm as awesome at making costumes as I am sexy. Actually, I was a little distressed about how much of my cosutme I had on hand. Anywho, here's some pictures of me in my award-winning costume. By the way, my brother (dressed in weightlifter pants, a sleeveless tee, and a fanny pack) and sister-in-law (dressed as a Hooters waitress) won best presentation. Yep, when it comes to low-rent, my family has it in the bag.



4 comments:

Fandango6 said...

now i know why they call it a "tooth" brush, thanks for that one.

Dutch said...

The first is a girl I met at the party. The second is my sister-in-law.

W.M. Scratch said...

"costume" - sure...

Dutch said...

"I should warn you Mom, He's really let himself go in the past few years..."

If only that were a joke. :(