Thursday, August 17, 2006

Leave those fake boobs at home or check them at the gate

---Insert picture of big boobies here---

I'll be flying this weekend to D.C. and decided I'd check to see what I could and could not bring aboard my carry-on luggage, given the new restrictions since this latest terror plot was broken up. Apparently, the Transportation Security Administration is allowing small amounts of liquids and gels aboard:
At first, I kind of chuckled about the last one. Then I got a bit worried. Imagine some female suicide bomber loading up her implanted DD cups with liquid explosive. Maybe I'm buying in to the whole Republican fear agenda, or perhaps I watch too many movies. Somehow, driving always seems to be the most desirable option to me in the end.

1 comment:

W.M. Scratch said...

I also understand they are having trouble dealing with 'gel' in shoes.