Monday, January 7, 2008

Where's Tom Hanks when you need him?


Did anyone happen to catch the links on Pop Candy to this play on DaVinci's The Last Supper that appears in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly?  Ronald D. Moore clues correlating to the numbers telling us what we might expect next season on Battlestar Galactica are below.  Click on the pictures so you can actually read it.  


Exciting stuff, guys.  Exciting stuff.  I can't believe we've got to wait till April.  Damn Sci-Fi Channel big-wigs.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh it has been so long, that I can't even remember what happened. I guess I gave a few months to remind myself, huh?

Swany said...

Yeah, I'm having a bit of trouble remembering everything myself.

Anonymous said...

What was the Tom Hanks reference?

Swany said...

I need him to crack this DaVinci Code!

Dutch said...

I missed the last episode. Don't even get me started on Heroes. I need to put this stuff in the Netflix queue.