Thursday, January 10, 2008

I think I'll pass on this one next week...

$20 bucks says the obligatory "chick flick feel good moment sing-a-long scene" will take place in this movie.  Perhaps with a stack of cash in hand as the faux-microphone as they break out in spontaneous song singing the words to Donna Summer's "She Works Hard For The Money."  I can imagine the grand finale of their performance will end with them throwing up piles of cash in the air like confetti as Diane Keaton, Queen Latifah, and Katie Holmes laugh and giggle hysterically.

Actually, I had to think long and hard about songs with the word "money" prominently in them.  Dire Straits "Money For Nothing" and Pink Floyd's "Money" just didn't seem right for these ladies.  Then again, if they worked those two songs in, I might just be tempted to break out my own faux-microphone and sing-a-long myself.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing this poster at the theater the other day. My first thought was why are they advertising a game show at a movie theater. My second thought was that Diane Keaton looks so fake in the picture that the movie's acting couldn't be much better.