Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Talk about major LEGO back...

Perhaps while you're waiting for that new Boba Fett television show to come out in two years, you can start putting together this Ultimate Millennium Falcon. It's only a mere $500 and has 5195 pieces, "the biggest LEGO set ever made."

With my LEGO IQ, it might actually take me two years to assemble this thing, but I figure Firecracker George could put this sucker together in a day. He might even be able to cut that down to an afternoon if you give him some Danger Mouse, Transformers, and G.I. Joe reruns to watch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh about the only thing I could think of to make that day better would be to have snow falling outside.

Dutch said...

Ask Wander how he feels about the snow falling outside. I'm sure that he has some choice words about it.

And although that may be the biggest Lego kit ever sold, I'm betting the aircraft carrier Scratch and I built in sixth grade had more pieces.

W.M. Scratch said...

Shoot - we could have landed tha puny ship on the aircraft carrier.

The double bladed super copter with pull out everthing was pretty damn cool.