Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A little something I'd like to have ...

In an effort to fill some of the blog slack that Swany spoke of, I have decided to share with everyone something that I hope to have some day.

Some of you may know that I have started trading in the stock market, but what you might not know is that there is a whole niche of computers and monitor set-ups for traders. What you are seeing above is something that I could actually put to use right away. At a large price tag, though, that won't be happening anytime soon. It will happen though.

2 comments:

Swany said...

You're just hoping I don't resort to posting more videos featuring The Hoff!

I'd like to have a monitor set-up like that...for my living room! Don't think I can watch six shows at one time? Bring it!

Dutch said...

I want that set up for playing games. Just think if you could actually have peripheral vision in a game.