Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hold on to your crotch, 'cause this is gonna hurt...

Hmmm. I actually posted this a couple of hours ago, but it's not on the blog. Considering I did this at work, I'm kind of worried as to where the original went. Probably accidentally sent it off to my boss or something. Anywho...

I was sitting in the break area eating my lunch today. Instead of the usual Time, People, Redbook, Entertainment Weekly, etc. that's usually scattered across typical break rooms across the land, mine has scientific journals. So today I flipped open an issue of Nature that was on my table to read up on the latest scientific advancements, and stopped at an article describing a study to determine how earwigs decide which of their two penises to use. Yes, two penises. Apparently, this isn't as uncommon a phenomenon as you would think, as various species of arthropods and spiders have dual members. But how do they decide which one to use with the ladies? If you're a certain species of spider, well, you just eat one!

3 comments:

Dutch said...

Eat one what? A lady or a wang?

The mere thought of that makes me light-headed.

W.M. Scratch said...

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
Catch your member with a ho
If he hollers let him go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

Out goes one
Out goes two
Out goes another one
And that is you.

CHOMP

Anonymous said...

That makes my stomach a little queezy.