Friday, February 2, 2007

Flirting with Danger?

Sometimes I like to flirt with danger. I flirt by speeding, not just a little, but a whole lot for a short period of time. I run red lights that I have been sitting at and find useless. I run with scissors. I have thought about eating radioactive squirrels (supposedly the EPA sent out a report to certain southern states that people should not eat squirrels because they may be radioactive). And I even let pokey Joe go without a hat every once and a while.

And I flirt with danger now. I have maintained a secret identity so far on this blog, but every now and then I must let out a little piece of it (aka MUD! - I am not the one on the bike). In this case it is another picture, but you must know that if you look at it you too will be flirting with danger because that is part of my name - Wildly Dangerous Willie (see fifth example above).


4 comments:

Dutch said...

How is a hatless pokey joe dangerous in monogamy?

Your hair, however, is getting dangerously long. You're headed for hippievillie, pal!

Jan said...

I don't care what people say...we do NOT look alike!

Anonymous said...

Dude, put a hat on that thing!

Anonymous said...

I thought I cut that part of the picture off. Oh, and there was a lot to cut off.