Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Internet is so cool...


I think I will be thanking W.M. Scratch for years to come for clueing me into Pop Candy. Just when I was feeling like I was reaching a drought into finding new music, Whitney Matheson from Pop Candy comes along with yet another gem from the Internet. Called finetune, this website allows users to listen to all kinds of music and create playlists to share.

I actually stuck a finetune player into the sidebar, and could envision putting separate ones for each member of the Kool-Aid Gang, although I don't know if that would create some massive load time problem for the blog. The only downside to this is that you have to put 45 songs on your playlist, which is why the current selections on my player are a bit scatterbrained--I let the website pick the majority of my current list.

Anywho, take a look around on the site, and let me know what you guys think. I may finally be able to be as hip and cool as Wander in my musical selections yet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty sweet, but you couldn't come up with 45 songs that you like?

Wander said...

Wander playlist #1
http://www.finetune.com/playlist/1350272

Nothing terribly special, just some of my favorites. i wasn't going for groundbreaking... yet.

W.M. Scratch said...

got my playlist together -
"Songs that I Like"
"Songs that have to do with Windsurfing on Mount Baldy"

Swany said...

Actually, I edited my playlist quite a bit. It's takes awhile to pick out 45 songs, and the wife sometimes frowns on me spending so much time on the Internet.