Friday, May 11, 2007

Robbin' the deaf!


I have posted about My Name is Earl before, and I gotta say that it makes me laugh so hard some times. Of course this is one of those shows where my wife doesn't appreciate it as much as I do, so I get to spend time watching it by myself. Because I am by myself, I can say the laughter is completely genuine. I am not laughing in response to someone else laughing. I am not laughing with the subconscious motivation to help others watching laugh. I am laughing because I find it funny.

On last night's season finale Earl hooks up with a deaf lawyer only to find out that he had robbed her in the past. He and his brother Randy break in making all sorts of noise. What did me in was Randy kicking through a door and yelling at the top of his lungs, "Whoooohooooo, robbin' the deaf." It's the comment combined with the perfect delivery that made me laugh for a good ten minutes. I actually rewound it on my dvr a few times before moving on with watching the rest of the show. To my delight, I found this scene online. I hope it stays there for a while so you can enjoy it whenever you come cross this post.

1 comment:

Dutch said...

"Now I can understand two things: Thank you, and your knee's on my hair."

BWAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!