Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Lost season finale--it was AWESOME!

Boy, I know you guys (well, Wild Willie, at least) pretty much thought Lost had "jumped the shark" already, but last night's season finale was AWESOME! I'm not sure if it clearly answered any lingering plot questions, but still, it was AWESOME! The 24 season finale? A little ho-hum for my tastes (although the entire season was a bit lacking from the get go). Heroes season finale? Good, but a bit anti-climactic as to how they eventually wrapped it all up. But Lost? AWESOME! Here's a lengthy recap/commentary from Entertainment Weekly with spoilers.

The Lost producers have already agreed to wrap the whole thing up in the next three seasons, and if last night's show was any indication of the direction they'll be going, all sorts of questions will be answered. Heck, just by their little format change last night, I think they revealed to two really big ones...or did they? But now I have to wait till 2008? Oy!

2 comments:

Wander said...

You forgot 'The Office' season finale. Now that one was awesome with a tequila chaser.

Swany said...

Can't argue there. And I don't just say that because of Jan's Power Girl-like cleavage or the 1000 Schrutebucks I was bribed with, either.