Friday, December 15, 2006

The TV drought till January is starting! What will I do?

No Lost. No 24. No Heroes. No Nip/Tuck. And now, no BSG till next month? Maybe I can finally catch up on some sleep!

Hey, Scootypuff. Are you caught up on Battlestar Galactica yet? Tonight was the midseason cliffhanger until January 21, but they advertised a BSG marathon on January 15 to get up to speed before then (although with annoying viewer comments to be broadcast simultaneously as well).

A little too much sappy love triangle (or I guess this is more of a square) Dawson's Creek/The OC kind of romance going on for my taste, but otherwise an awesome episode. I think they even resorted to some All-American Rejects song during the previews for the next episode that they used on Smallville the other day. Hopefully, some cameo appearance by some up and coming band or a new Cylon model played by Mischa Barton isn't in the works.

I guess I shouldn't comment too much about the show until I'm sure Scootypuff is caught up, but am I making too much of this, or is anyone else a bit puzzled as to why they're mixing up their Greek and Roman deity nomenclature? Shouldn't it be the Eye of Zeus? And I'm hoping for a Sharon vs. Boomer catfight next season. CATFIGHT! WOOHOO!

Anywho, Wander promised his own theory a long time ago as to how this whole human/Cylon relationship fits together, but never provided the goods. Is this all shaping up as you had thought?

No comments: