Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I am not Tiger Woods...

Tiger Woods signed yet another endorsement deal with Nike which likely involves an obscene amount of money, considering his last deal was reportedly in the realm of $100 million for five years.

I think if I was Tiger Woods, I would have retired long ago, and lived off my prior endorsement money. I'd eat a lot, sleep a lot, drink a lot of beer, watch a lot of TV, play a lot of video games, gain a lot of weight. Well, then again, with that attitude, I wouldn't be Tiger Woods. Darn!

1 comment:

Dutch said...

But Tiger Woods gets from golf what you get from sloth. (Sorry, that was too catchy to pass up.) You enjoy TV - a lot, Tiger gets his buzz from golf.

So in terms of what aptitude and passion you got in utero, you got screwed. No one will pay you $100 million for watching TV.

Maybe you should write your own TV series. There are some bucks in that. ER has been on for what, fifteen years? There you go.