Sunday, December 3, 2006

Highway Robbery

I knew I said I wasn't going to care where Texas was going this bowl season, but really, the Alamo Bowl?! What the f#@k?! The even worse part of it is, I have this horrible feeling that the Horns will lose given the dejected state the team is probably at right now. Talk about rubbing salt in the wound. Granted, they'd probably lose to Auburn if Texas was going to the Cotton Bowl where they should really be playing, but at least that's against a respectable team and not a 6-6 team like Iowa.

And no Ohio State versus Michigan rematch? That's just wrong.

Don't even get me started about Oklahoma. As much as I hate to say it, they probably should be in the National Championship game playing against the Buckeyes given that horrible instant replay call against Oregon that I think everyone knows was a mistake.

Oh well. I guess at least Wild Willie's pops can be happy.

2 comments:

Swany said...

Actually, I'm hoping Quan Cosby somehow makes it into the game as QB.

Fandango6 said...

I feel the same way, the downward spiral the last 3 weeks. What a shame. All the hype, to drive an hour to San Antonio to play Iowa in the Dome.