Thursday, December 7, 2006

Aw, crap!

Depending on when you're viewing this blog, you might notice the format is waaaaaaaaay different. I just converted "The Life and Times" to Blogger beta, which allows us to add categories to posts, and makes it a bit easier to change the template around. Unfortunately, this conversion was completely incompatible with my old source HTML for the template, meaning I'll need to figure out how to get the old look to play nice with this new version of Blogger.

Hopefully, I'll get this sorted out soon, and everything you've come to love (including your daily Chuck Norris Facts) will return to normal. My only question to the Kool-Aid Gang is: Can you guys still post? Please try and post something, even if it's something that says test, so I'll know how catastrophic this upgrade was.

Thanks!

No comments: