Friday, March 16, 2007

The trouble I get into just looking for an innocent picture of a Cylon...


So I went to Google Images to find an appropriate picture for this post, and to my bewilderment when I typed in "Battlestar Galactica," I got the above picture of Grace Park (aka Sharon/Boomer/Athena) as first on my search return.

OK, men. Take a minute to breath. Blood flowing to appropriate places (i.e. your brain)? Great. Now get your mind out of the gutter! You're married, for cryin' out loud! Firecracker George--you're excused.

To any women that regularly read this blog, my apologies for the gratuitous use of scantily clad women to get my Gang's attention. It was only my intention to show the trouble young children can get into simply by looking up an innocent thing like BSG on the internet. If this is what I get as the prime match for my query, to think what sinful images must lay hidden on the last page of my Google search (strangely, a picture of the cast from The Office). If it's any consolation, they do provide some nice pictures of spaceships and Dirk Benedict in the midst of all that smut, too. Alright, I'm going waaay too over the top now, and have probably lost all respect from my female readership (which I'm guessing is, at most, somewhere in the ballpark of zero and three).

Anywho, what did I want to post about anyway? Oh, yeah. So Battlestar Galactica is running it's final two episodes of the season, starting this Sunday night. As is typical for any show at the end of a season, you can expect a cliffhanger, and boy are the one's they have in store for the season finale in two weeks a doozy. Ain't It Cool News has some major spoilers on its site that I could not resist looking at. Don't look for the hidden Christmas presents somewhere in the house, don't touch that hot pan, don't skip to the end of the book--yeah, I can never resist when you put it that way.

Anywho, remember to watch BSG this weekend. Based on the spoilers, I don't know if these last two episodes answer more questions than they raise, but they sure sound exciting.

1 comment:

Dutch said...

Firecracker George--you're excused.

F*CK YEAH! That booty is a such a beauty - it's making me tear up! Aw man, I would mug a nun to spend time with that angel.