Tuesday, March 6, 2007

For those needing to stretch your brain a bit and procrastinate from work...

I've been seeing this "Name the 50 States in 10 Minutes" quiz posted on various websites and blogs. I figured it would take me, at most, a couple of minutes, but it actually took me almost the entire 10 because I got stuck on one state. Strangely, it wasn't some obscure place I've never been to--it was a state I've actually visited many times. Odd how your brain can blank out on a seemingly easy list to recite when it doesn't have any visual clues to help. Or maybe I just need more sleep.

4 comments:

Swany said...

Oh yeah, I blanked out on Nevada. Guess some inner Swany is trying to repress all those carnal urges that would be exposed in a place like Sin City.

Wander said...

Well it's easy to miss a tiny state like Nevada, all tucked away down there...

And this should be a Chuck Norris fact, "Chuck Norris is not allowed to take the Name the 50 States test because of the hassle of renaming them to reflect his answers."

Anonymous said...

Got 'em all in 9 minutes, but it would have been a lot quicker if Connecticut had not been a state.

Dutch said...

I can't believe I forgot Colorado.