Friday, November 3, 2006

Consider the Facts

Most of the time people feel that they should side with one political party or another because it will idealistically help to create a government more closely related to their own thoughts and views. If you are Chuck Norris, however, it is not quite so clear why he would support a certain party. He would have nothing to gain because he already has it all. His thoughts and views are already widely accepted, and they will ultimately be accepted by all. Consider the facts:

  • We really live in a Chucktatorship.
  • He can beat up any and everybody with one roundhouse kick.
  • And he can even fly into outerspace.
What would Chuck gain from supporting a politician? I offer the following answer. Pure freindship with no strings attached. Yeah, I think thats what it is.

1 comment:

Dutch said...

I dunno. If I were running against a political opponent endorsed by Chuck Norris, I think that I'd just quit.

I mean, who wants to risk a Norris Roundhouse? Think of the children!