Saturday, November 11, 2006

360 Degrees of Kicking Ass!

After getting a nice fat bonus from my company yesterday, I decided to take the plunge, and bought an XBox 360 finally. I had held out for so long, but then an undeniable force of pure pleasure came along for it... Gears Of War
Maybe you've seen the incredible commercial for it on television. I was pretty much ready to buy a 360 just for that game alone, but I decided to wait for the reviews... And it of course is the highest rated console game of the year! So basically, I had to. There was no free will involved. After playing it until almost 3 in the morning, I can say it has an incredible story line, the graphics are better then anything I've seen on console OR computer... And, well, you have a gun with a chainsaw... Does it get better?

1 comment:

Swany said...

Man, and I still can't justify getting a Playstation 2 (not 3) to my wife.

I'm really missing out. I have seen that commercial, and was pretty impressed just by the ad. You'll have to explain to me what the title of the game actually means, though.

The last game I played was Guitar Hero (which is actually pretty fun). I have yet to play any of these more intricate games. Bummer.

Oh well. I don't lie when I say, I'd literally get no sleep and be turning into the blob like that WoW South Park episode if I had any kind of gaming console right now.