Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ever have those days where you just need a beer ...

... or two?

Sometimes I wonder about who to feel sorry for in situations like this. I feel for the guy, but at the same time can you really be that oblivious to what your girlfriend thinks? The answer is easily yes, because I know that I have thought I had it all together before, and the smack across my face was really good for me in the end. My first thought is to not feel sorry for the girl, but then she has to live with being known as Ms. Rejection for a long time.

3 comments:

Swany said...

You know, I've never thought the whole "will you marry me at half-court" thing or any other sports-related proposal was really that romantic. It's all the more humiliating because who ends up consoling him at the end? A big oversized mouse.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I guess that wouldn't be too bad if you had a stuffed animal fetish.

Dutch said...

It makes me nervous that happened with me about ten miles away, like the bad mojo ripple might actually reach out to Sugar Land and tarnish me.

For petesake, get the camera off her. Did you see her pick up speed?

Hey, I just thought of something - she was pretty cute, and I bet she's single now. :D